Wednesday, 31 August 2011

DIY Here I Come

Hello,

Today's fun project (slight sarcasm should be used for the word 'fun'), was started yesterday when inspiration wouldn't hit for my planned writing. We have been living in our home for two years next week and so far haven't really done anything to it. One of my plans was to re-do the WC, so striping the wallpaper down is my first DIY action towards having the home I would love to live in.

It would appear the DIY bug is catching because J (who is off work this week) has gone upstairs and started on the bathroom. Quite excited about that because we haven't had a bath (don't worry we do have a shower - we don't stink!) since moving in. Chyna, our dog is looking worriedly at the ceiling wondering what all the noise from above is all about.

With the house in such a mess I thought I would show you a picture from the garden instead. This rose was just pleading to me photographed. 

I have been looking at other people's blogs and there are such inspiring people out there doing so many amazing things. One thing I haven't worked out is how to search for blogs of interest. Anyway, I'm sure I'll work it out soon.

Hope you're all having a good day,

Anna B

2 comments:

  1. Hi again Anna :) Your rose looks gorgeous and I can't wait to see some pics of your DIY projects. Also, I've found a lot of blogs I'm interested in through other people's blogs. For example, if you go into my blogger profile you will see a list of blogs I follow...if your interested in my blog then chances are you'll be interested in the blogs I follow. I hope that makes some kind of sense and helps you a bit! Catchya :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cas, Thank you, I do enjoy photography. I just need to find the hours to do more. Thank you for the advice too. Looks like I have some blog stalking to do. lol

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete